Size It-1 (2.5 mm) crochet hook .999 fine silver wire. 28 gauge (.3 mm) 2 sterling silver Hal end pieces
2 rings made from 18-gauge (I mm) sterling silver wire on a -t-mrn mandrel, for the clasp
Sterling si tier brushed-finish lull clasp. 12 mm in diameter
Photo on page (57
Crochet three strands of chain stitches, each 8 inches <20 cm) long. Finish I he same way as the necklace at left.
Knitted and crocheted jew elry can be polished in a tumbler, but preferably before any beads have been woven or knitted in it.
Length: 15 V* Inches <39 cm) without clasp
MATERIALS AND TOOLS Size 8-1 (2.5 mm) crochet hook .999 fine silver wire. 28 gauge (.3 mm) 25 pearls or crystal chip heads 2 sterling Silver end pieces
2 rings made from 18-gauge (I mm) sterling silver wire on a ■t-mm mandrel
Oxidized sterling silver spring ring clasp. 12 mm in diameter
Photo on page 6(5: two variations on page 67
First row: Crochet a chain 15% inches (39 cm) long. Tbrn.
Second row: Slip stitch, double crochet, half-double crochet, or treble double, depending on how wide you want the collar. Bind off.
Measure out 6% feel (2 m) of wire for the beads.
All the silver can be oxidized if vou wish.
1. Many Chains with Hematite Beads, p. 64
2. Knitted Bracelet with Pearls, p. 68
3. Crocheted Choker with Pearls, p. 65
4. Crocheted Rosettes Choker, p. 68
5. Crocheted and Braided Necklace, p. 65
6. Bracelet with Knitted Squares, p. 69
7. Crocheted Choker variations, p. 65
8. Necklace with Knitted Triangles, p. 68
9. Crocheted and Braided Bracelet, p. 65
CROCHETED ROSETTES (lllOKKK
Length: 15'/4 inches (38 cm) without clasp
Was this article helpful?